- About IAMCR
- Sections and Working Groups
- Thematic Organization
- Media and Communication Production & Consumption
- Media, Communication, Participation & Community
- Media and Communication Policy & Law
- Media and Communication Education & Journalism
- Cross-Cutting Themes in Media and Communication
- All Sections and Working Groups
The page you were looking for cannot be found
This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly or because the link you used to get to the page has been moved, updated or deleted.
Please check that you typed the address correctly or click the back button to try another link.
You can also check:
- The IAMCR homepage,
- The website's search engine,
- A list of all Sections and Working Groups,
- The latest news about IAMCR's 2013 conference in Dublin.
IAMCR on Facebook
The Handbook of Gender, Sex and Media offers original insights into the complex set of relations which exist between gender, sex, sexualities and the media, and in doing so, showcases new research at the forefront of media and communication practice and theory.Read more...