- About IAMCR
- Sections and Working Groups
- Thematic Organization
- Media and Communication Production & Consumption
- Media, Communication, Participation & Community
- Media and Communication Policy & Law
- Media and Communication Education & Journalism
- Cross-Cutting Themes in Media and Communication
- All Sections and Working Groups
The page you were looking for cannot be found
This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly or because the link you used to get to the page has been moved, updated or deleted.
Please check that you typed the address correctly or click the back button to try another link.
You can also check:
- The IAMCR homepage,
- The website's search engine,
- A list of all Sections and Working Groups,
- The latest news about IAMCR's 2013 conference in Dublin.
IAMCR on Facebook
Belinha S. de Abreu
This book uses the theme of media literacy as a lens through which to view and discuss social networking and Web 2.0 environments. There is ongoing and positive research on the participatory culture created by youth who are heavily involved in the new digital technologies, yet schools tend to avoid these mediums for fear of the unknown.Read more...