- About IAMCR
- Sections and Working Groups
- Thematic Organization
- Media and Communication Production & Consumption
- Media, Communication, Participation & Community
- Media and Communication Policy & Law
- Media and Communication Education & Journalism
- Cross-Cutting Themes in Media and Communication
- All Sections and Working Groups
The page you were looking for cannot be found
This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly or because the link you used to get to the page has been moved, updated or deleted.
Please check that you typed the address correctly or click the back button to try another link.
You can also check:
- The IAMCR homepage,
- The website's search engine,
- A list of all Sections and Working Groups,
- The latest news about IAMCR's 2013 conference in Dublin.
IAMCR on Facebook
Media matters in the cultural contradictions of the "information society" - Towards a human rights-based governance
by Divina Frau-Meigs
Is an online identity protected by freedom of expression or is it a form of publicity subject to trademark law? Is online privacy a commercial service or a public right? What are the limits of consent when dealing with privacy as a service? What are "free", "open", or "public" services on the Internet and how can citizens use them effectively?Read more...