- About IAMCR
- Sections and Working Groups
- Thematic Organization
- Media and Communication Production & Consumption
- Media, Communication, Participation & Community
- Media and Communication Policy & Law
- Media and Communication Education & Journalism
- Cross-Cutting Themes in Media and Communication
- All Sections and Working Groups
The page you were looking for cannot be found
This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly or because the link you used to get to the page has been moved, updated or deleted.
Please check that you typed the address correctly or click the back button to try another link.
You can also check:
- The IAMCR homepage,
- The website's search engine,
- A list of all Sections and Working Groups,
- The latest news about IAMCR's 2013 conference in Dublin.
IAMCR on Facebook
C. BolaÃ±o, G. Mastrini & F. Sierra (eds.)
Recent changes in the economic and political world scenario have been dominated by an increasing globalizing process and a constant capital mobilization. This process has left a significant mark on nation-based economies and cultural systems, giving a prominent role to the economic agencies and sectors involved in information and communication industries. The influence and side-effects of this new scenario for public policies in southern countries are just uncertain. This book provides the analytical and conceptual framework from which to explore the issue of political economy of communication.Read more...