- About IAMCR
- Sections and Working Groups
- Thematic Organization
- Media and Communication Production & Consumption
- Media, Communication, Participation & Community
- Media and Communication Policy & Law
- Media and Communication Education & Journalism
- Cross-Cutting Themes in Media and Communication
- All Sections and Working Groups
The page you were looking for cannot be found
This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly or because the link you used to get to the page has been moved, updated or deleted.
Please check that you typed the address correctly or click the back button to try another link.
You can also check:
- The IAMCR homepage,
- The website's search engine,
- A list of all Sections and Working Groups,
- The latest news about IAMCR's 2013 conference in Dublin.
IAMCR on Facebook
Cees J. Hamelink
The world faces explosive conflicts about the distribution and scarcity of resources, about ethnicity and religion, and about the risks of urban life. These conflicts can easily spiral out of control toward mass slaughterâan evil of huge proportions that is often escalated by the media. What should be done to prevent this lethal trend? How do media create anxiety, provide space for agitation, and disconnect people?Read more...