- About IAMCR
- Sections and Working Groups
- Thematic Organization
- Media and Communication Production & Consumption
- Media, Communication, Participation & Community
- Media and Communication Policy & Law
- Media and Communication Education & Journalism
- Cross-Cutting Themes in Media and Communication
- All Sections and Working Groups
IAMCR announcement list
IAMCR maintains a list for announcements of interest to IAMCR members and the communications research community at large. Postings to the list can include:
- IAMCR official news and announcements: Notices of IAMCR activities, publications, reports, meetings, etc..
- External news & announcements: News of IAMCR member events, external events, calls for papers, new publications, job postings, etc.
The list is moderated for relevance and to keep spam out of your mailbox.
A selection of the news and announcements posted to the list are also posted on this website.
IAMCR on Facebook
Cornel Sandvoss, MichaelÂ Real and Alina Bernstein, editors.
This anthology investigates sports stardom in its global context across the spectrum of spectator sport: from the quest of Japanese star athletes to exorcise the cultural demons of postwar Japan, to the Mexican pitcher celebrating victory in the first major league baseball game played on Mexican soil; from the naturalization of a Croatian footballer in Israel, to the marginalization of Scottish women curlers at the Winter Olympics.Read more...